Terms & Conditions
Read carefully North Nepal Travel & trek terms and conditions of the contract. We accept your booking under the following terms & conditions, which constitute the agreement between North Nepal Travel & Trek (P) Ltd. and the clients. These conditions apply to the exclusion of any other terms or conditions agreed to in writing by the parties. The Terms and Conditions contain the information to the client regarding the Booking Confirmation, Payment & Refund System, Cancellation and Other Charges levied as per policy. This is also a legal relationship with our Company, of which the details are listed below: previous dealings between the parties will not vary these conditions. There will be no variation to these conditions unless completed in writing and signed by a person so authorized by North Nepal Travel & Trek.
How to Book
To reserve any of our services, you will need to fill out the Booking Application Form and forward it to us by e-mail, along with a certain amount of deposit is required for every trip & activities booking. You need to submit a scanned copy of the passport to our email including passport size picture and flight ticket reservation. You can pay the remaining balance while arrived in Nepal.
If you wish to make amendments to your tour arrangements we require notification to North Nepal in writing. If any government permits, flight ticket, insurance has been issued and cannot be revoked and refunded you will be liable for these costs. You may also be liable for the cancellation fee of airfares purchased on your behalf.
- If cancellation is made before 30 days of the trip departure date, 100% of the total trip cost will be refunded after deducting the bank charges.
- If cancellation made 10 days before to the trip departure date, 25% of the total trip cost will be charged as cancellation fee.
- If cancellation is made 5 days before to the trip departure date 40% of the total trip cost will be charged as cancellation fee.
- If cancellation is made 3 days before to the departure or upon arrival in Nepal no refund shall be provided.
Travel insurance is not included in the tour price, but it is a required condition of booking a tour with North Nepal Travel and your responsibility to ensure that you are adequately insured for the full duration of the tour covering medical, illness, injury, death, loss of baggage and personal items, cancellation, curtailment and emergency evacuation. All costs for emergency evacuation must be paid in cash in Nepal unless an insurance company has agreed to pay the costs on your behalf. It is important that any insurance policy issued to cover emergency evacuation for trek/tour/climbing expedition does not exclude alpinism or mountaineering. You must provide evidence to our office that you have obtained personal travel insurance prior to the trip. You must ensure that your personal travel insurance covers all of the activities you participate in the Himalayas.
Trekking route changes, Postponement, Cancellation or unforeseen circumstances
North Nepal Travel reserves the right to:
- Cancel or modify any routes within the tour or objectives set out in the itinerary; or substitute different or equivalent routes within the tour in place of cancelled or modified routes, or postpone, cancel or delay (either in relation to the departure or arrival times or the duration of the tour)
- Cancel any such aspect of the tour, if in the discretion of North Nepal Travel, it is necessary to do so due to inclement weather, snow or icy conditions or any other unforeseen circumstances that are otherwise likely to be hazardous or dangerous, or due to any other adverse or threatening conditions whether political or any other there is a likelihood of any such event occurring which may impact upon the safety of the participants.
- In the event of any change, modification, cancellation postponement or delay under this condition, you acknowledge that you will have no right of refund of the tour/trekking price and no right to claim compensation for any injury, loss or damage or other additional expenses incurred by virtue of the change, modification, cancellation postponement or delay.
As a part of the reserving and permit procedure, we will need to obtain personal information from each customer. Your personal will be kept by us is a secure way and none of your private records will be disclosed for any other purpose.