Royal Trek starts outside from the Begnas Lake. It is one of the shortest treks around Pokhara that involve hiking along the foothills of Annapurna. Royal Trek takes us to the village of Gurung community and provides some gorgeous views of Annapurna, Machhapuchhre and Lamjung Himal.
Royal trek takes 4 to 5 days to complete. This enjoyable trek requires no earlier trekking experience making it an excellent trek for new trekkers as well as aged people. The hike leads you through some cultural habitats which are immensely rich in tradition. Moreover, you’ll get to see panoramic views of the Pokhara valley. Also, you’ll enjoy walking through the forests of rhododendron and magnolia.
A Trek that is Different from the Rest
The journey begins in the beautiful city of Pokhara and crosses gorgeous Gurung villages. Our starting point will be the Bijaypur Khola which is 5 km east of Pokhara. Although this trek is a mere 5 days, you’ll see some splendid views along the way. You’ll view the Himalayan peaks including and not limited to Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, and Manaslu. We’ll be able to see the complete Annapurna range. Additionally, since the trek route is less crowded than other ways, you’ll enjoy the experience. It’ll relieve you of the stresses of daily life and bring you closer to nature.
We can easily customize or extend this trip for you. An experienced guide will be with you at all times during the trek. Furthermore, you’ll enjoy quality service with an affordable price through our package. You can also take a look at our other short treks like Panchase Trek and Sikles Trek.
What you may not know about Royal Trek
This trek provides you with some exciting experiences that will fulfil your hunger for outdoor challenge. Royal Trek is one of the shortest treks that will take you near the Annapurna range. This trek is quite an extraordinary blend of culture and adventure.
The trek was done by the Prince Charles of the UK during his visit to Nepal in the 1980s. Hence, it was dubbed as Royal Trek. Moreover, Mick Jagger of the British Rock band Rolling Stones also did this trek.
You decide what is best and we’ll take care of the rest
- The itinerary mentioned is a standard guideline. It can be readily modified according to your needs and requirements.
- The cost of the trek can also be changed according to your group size, needs, and time boundary.
- You can easily add additional activities into the Itinerary. You just have to let us know before confirming the trip.
- This trip can also start from the capital city of Kathmandu. You have to let us know if you want to begin there. In that case, the Itinerary will extend by a few days. Consequently, the cost will also increase.
- The addition or removal of activities will increase or decrease the cost of the trip respectively. This will be done through mutual understanding between the agency and the client(s).