Paragliding in Pokhara
Nepal has several secrets to providing to vary from mountain expedition to paragliding. Paragliding within the mountain range region could be a really tremendous experience. Nepal has unbelievable paragliding sites to take the footage, to fancy the freedom of flying like a bird, and to look at the tempting magic of Himalaya ranges.
- Standard flight (30 minutes)
- Cross-country (40-60 minutes)
- GoPro footage (5 minutes video, 30 stills)
Other Paragliding Destinations
- Bandipur – a picturesque Newari village atop a ridge between Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Sirkot – best for solo pilots because you can fly all the way to Pokhara, 2.5 hours, technical flight.