Certainly one of the shortest and cheapest two-day trips in Pokhara, Panchase trek is a quick and easy trek. This trek starts and ends in Pokhara. It takes us to an elevation of up to 2500m above sea-level, which is quite comfortable height.
The trek offers some splendid view of mountains like Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, Manaslu, Ganesh, and Machhapuchhre, among others. Panchase trek also allows you to explore villages and know about the local culture and traditions. This is a family trip, as it’s easy and convenient to walk. Moreover, our experienced guides will watch over your children, should you bring them.
Short and Sweet Trek
Panchase trek is a perfect way to explore the area surrounding Pokhara for those that are short on time or only started trekking recently. It merely takes two days to complete this trek. Furthermore, you will not miss out on superb sceneries as you will be continuously greeted with beautiful views of the mountains and Pokhara valley.
Close to Pokhara Valley yet Far from it
You start your trek at Kande from where you walk uphill to Panchase Bhanjyang. It takes about 5 hours of hiking to reach there. Upon arriving, you’ll stay in a hotel and explore the village in the evening. On the next day, you’ll see the spectacular sunrise from the top, i.e. Panchase. Panchase offers some stunning views of hills, Kusma Bazaar and Pokhara. The place also provides quite a suitable environment for bird watching. After an hour there, you’ll come back to the hotel and have breakfast. After that, you hike downhill for 5 hours until you reach the valley. From there, you’ll get on a private vehicle back to Pokhara.
Enjoy the Retreat at the Best Price
While Panchase trek is an easy and shortest trek near Pokhara, most backpackers are not aware of it. So, it also facilitates hiking in privacy and without disturbance. We provide Panchase Trek all-round the year and at an affordable price. We can also tailor this trip according to your needs and requirements. Moreover, you can extend this trip by combining it with other treks like Australian camp hike.
You decide what is best and we’ll take care of the rest
- The itinerary mentioned is a standard guideline. It can be readily modified according to your needs and requirements.
- The cost of the trek can also be changed according to your group size, needs, and time boundary.
- You can easily add additional activities into the Itinerary. You just have to let us know before confirming the trip.
- This trip can also start from the capital city of Kathmandu. You have to let us know if you want to begin there. In that case, the Itinerary will extend by a few days. Consequently, the cost will also increase.
- The addition or removal of activities will increase or decrease the cost of the trip respectively. This will be done through mutual understanding between the agency and the client(s).