Marsyangdi river rafting can be your most exciting water rafting experience. Amidst mountain views, and challenging and continuous rapids, the river is unlike anything you’ve seen before. Moreover, this river also offers a secure connection to the beautiful village of Bandipur. Rating in fast-flowing rivers in Nepal is a popular adventurous sport to do among the popular ones like Paragliding in Pokhara, Bungee Jump, Zip Flyer and Ultralight in Pokhara.
Highlights on this rafting
- You can have the most exciting whitewater experience.
- You will be experiencing mesmerizing mountain views, Steep
- Perfect for adventure seekers who want to experience rafting and kayaking in challenging and continuous rapids.
- Easy connection to beautiful Bandipur village.
How rafting in Marsyangdi River feels?
Flowing from the northern slopes of Annapurna, this river is really fast. Furthermore, its technical complexity cannot be underestimated! This remarkable adventure has some of the most exciting rapids in the world. Also, you’ll get the views of some of the gorgeous mountains of the Himalayas.
Marsyangdi River rafting involves two days of intense, stimulating, and continuous water adventure where we cover a distance of 35 km. Hence, it is no surprise that this is one of our most popular trips. This trip is perfect for true adventure-seekers who are looking for an unforgettable traveling experience.
Itinerary for Rafting in Marsyangdi River
We start our journey from Lakeside at 6:30 a.m., whereby we get on a private bus. We ride on the bus for about 3.5 hours before reaching Bhulbhule. There, we will reach near the coast where the guides will brief us. The rafting then starts after taking all safety precautions. After rafting for a while, we will reach the Marsyangdi Hydro Dam. We raft further enjoying the lush green sceneries until we reach Paundi. We then camp at the beach near the junction of Chepe River and Marshyangdi River.
- [Night at the riverside tent with lunch and Dinner included]
On the second day, we get back on our raft and begin our journey. We go along the wild waves and picturesque beauty until we reach Turture. There we conclude our rafting journey. From there, we take a 2-hour bus ride back to Pokhara.
- [Night at Pokhara with Breakfast and Lunch included
What we offer in Marsyangdi River Rafting?
- We provide some high-quality rafts, along with sturdy helmets, reliable lifejackets, plastic paddles, wetsuits as well as a first aid kit.
- We offer an ample quantity of hygienic food and drinks.
- Our equipment is of the highest quality and well maintained.
- Our guides are trained to handle any kind of situation and trained to provide medical support like cardiopulmonary resuscitation if required.
What you need to bring:
- Bring shorts, a t-shirt and comfortable water draining shoes for the raft.
- Get some warm clothes for the evening along with a towel, sunblock, and your camera.
- Bringing a flashlight can be useful for a night stay at camp.
Check out this in-depth post by Worldnomads on: White Water Rafting In Nepal