Along with the adventure activities like Paragliding from Sarangkot, Zip Flyer, Ultralight, Bungee Jump in Pokhara, White water rafting and Kayaking in the Kali Gandaki River is one of the most popular sports among the adventure seekers.
Kali Gandaki River Rafting encompasses the extraordinary adventure of paddling between one of the deepest gorges of the world. This might be the experience that you’ll cherish forever.
You’ll see the picturesque views of Annapurna and Dhaulagiri as you wrestle with the supreme white water from the Himalayas. Moreover, you’ll also get to see the marvelous waterfalls pouring from the top of the cliffs.
Kaligandaki River Rafting Highlights
- You will be Rafting and Kayaking in the best all-around river in Nepal.
- You will see various mountains, small villages, green forests, suspension bridges, deep Georges and more.
- You will definitely love the remote beach camping.
- The relishing adventure of paddling in between the deepest gorge of the world can be experienced nowhere but in the Kali Gandaki river of Nepal.
Kaligandaki River Rafting in a Video
Opened in 1991, the Kali Gandaki River Rafting has become quite popular ever since. We begin our trip as we take a drive from Pokhara to Beni. This water adventure of Nepal Kali Gandaki lasts for three days, where we experience the thrill of white water to the fullest.
Unlike Seti River Rafting, you go against higher levels of rapids. This makes rafting and kayaking in the Kali Gandaki river considerably more challenging. However, no danger will befall you, as our experienced team of experts will make sure of that. We welcome you to experience this thrilling adventure with us.
3 days Itinerary Rafting in Kaligandaki River
- Day 1: Pokhara to Riverside Camp, 3 hrs drive and 5 hrs rafting.
- Day 2: Riverside camp to Riverside Camp.
- Day 3: Riverside Camp to Pokhara.
Food and Accommodation with us
We will manage all the accommodation like camping requirements for you. We will decide on the proper camping site earlier. Also, we will be managing the camping tents, rafting equipment, and extra cooking utensils. Also, the meal is included within the package.
Are you safe with us?
For us, your health and safety is our top priority. All of our guides are licensed, experienced and highly trained to handle any kind of situation. They are well familiar with the river rescue techniques, CPR, and general Medical aid. We will assure you that you will be creating an unforgettable adventurous memory with us. Let’s plan your adventure with North Nepal Travel and Trek.