Nepal is a popular trekking destination for travellers from all over the world. The diverse landscape, along with the sanctuary of wildlife and Himalayas make Nepal an ideal destination. Moreover, diverse culture and customs make it more appealing. However, many treks are physically demanding and take 10 to 15 days to complete. For people who prefer an alternative to this, there are also some short and easy treks. And Ghandruk trek is one such Trek.
A hike to a gorgeous village to the north of Pokhara, Ghandruk Trek is one of the most beautiful and popular treks of Pokhara. It offers some grandiose view of Annapurna and stunning sunrise and sunset. Moreover, the place has some beautiful Gurung community with excellent views of Machhapuchhre and Himchuli as well.
Explore Unique Culture
The major attraction of Ghandruk is the distinctive culture of the Gurungs. They will entertain visitors with their traditional dances and also offer them ethnic dresses and ornaments. Moreover, the local cuisines are also popular food among the tourists who love the unique taste and flavour. Additionally, you can experience horse riding in the village and snow during winter in the upper hill.
The village is also called a stone village. It has steps made of stone, and even the roofs of the houses are made of stone. The trail of Ghandruk trek is also easy, and the Ghandruk altitude is 2,012 meters, so it is perfect for first-time trekkers. In addition, Ghandruk village mostly has pleasant weather and moderate temperature.
Enjoy your Trek with family and Friends
Ghandruk Trek is one of the easier treks of the Annapurna region. The short Trek entails watching the magnificent Annapurna, Machhapuchhre, and Himchuli. It also encompasses walking through the verdant forest with rhododendron trees. Furthermore, the villages of Pothana and Astam are also quite beautiful.
Ghandruk Trek ensures that you have fun, entertainment, and splendid view of the Himalayas, hills, and valleys. Ghandruk is a family trek that you can do even with your kids. You’ll also witness the friendly Gurung people who will impress you with their hospitality. In addition, you’ll walk through the villages of Astam, Dhampus, and Pothana as well.
This Trek can be done by anyone and at any time of the year. Moreover, we provide Ghandruk trek package with quality service and affordable price.
You decide what is best and we’ll take care of the rest
- The itinerary mentioned is a standard guideline. It can be readily modified according to your needs and requirements.
- The cost of the trek can also be changed according to your group size, needs, and time boundary.
- You can easily add additional activities into the Itinerary. You just have to let us know before confirming the trip.
- This trip can also start from the capital city of Kathmandu. You have to let us know if you want to begin there. In that case, the Itinerary will extend by a few days. Consequently, the cost will also increase.
- The addition or removal of activities will increase or decrease the cost of the trip respectively. This will be done through mutual understanding between the agency and the client(s).