EVEREST HELICOPTER TOUR 3/4-Hours
Bird’s Eye View Of Above (8,000m) Peak
Everest Helicopter expedition provides you to great opportunity observe the panoramic view of the Worlds highest mountain Mt. Everest (8848m.) and its surrounding mountains like Ama Dablam, Nuptse, Mt. Lhotse (8,501m.), Mt. Cho Oyo (8,153m.) and plenty of greater of the Everest region very closely as if you can touch it with your finger. This tour is perfect for elder, child & the people who haven’t time for trekking. In addition this Heli tour you may enjoy the view of the river valleys, biggest glacier like Khumbu glacier, Nozumpa glacier, scattered Sherpa villages, Buddhist monasteries and so on.
This Helicopter tour of Everest is so far the best ariel tour in the world. Everest Heli tour starts from Kathmandu, flying east from Kathmandu towards the Lukla(Beautiful Sherpa Village). Get a bird’s-eye view of the entire city before flying onwards to Lukla, the ‘Gateway to Everest’. Stops some time for fueling in Lukla airport, after fueling the flight goes over the Tengboche, Dingboche, Gorakshep, Khumbu Glacier to reach Everest Base Camp. towards KalaPatthar/Everest Base Camp.
This furthest helicopter ride gives you a number of high-quality mountain perspectives and sceneries. But you might be given a maximum of 10 minutes of landing time at base camp because of the altitude threat. And on the manner back, you may be given 30 minutes at Syangboche (Hotel Everest view) to take tea/coffee or Breakfast. Syangboche has awesome views of Mt. Everest and its variety. Further, you will fly again to Lukla for fueling and then to Kathmandu to end your lifetime Experience of Everest Base Camp tour with the aid of a helicopter.
- Experience altitude, fly close to Mount Everest and some other highest peaks in the world.
- landing at Kala Patthar(5,550m), the most famous viewpoint in the Everest region.
- Get a bird’s eye view of 8000 and 7000-metre peaks – Lhotse(8516m), Nuptse(7,861m), Makalu (8,481m), Cho Oyu(8,201m).
- Aerial view of Gokyo Lakes, Khumbu Icefall, Khumbu Glacier and its surrounding view.
- Breakfast at Syanboche( popular viewpoint of Everest region)
- Chartered Helicopter
- Hotel pickup and drop-off service by private vehicle.
- All Government/Airport Tax, VAT.
- Passenger insurance.
- Any meals and drinks.
- National park fee. (* Condition apply)
Total Trip Duration: Approx 4~5 Hrs.