- Stay overnight at Annapurna Base Camp surrounded through mountains.
- Explore the Annapurna Sanctuary, a large amphitheater ringed with the aid of glistening peaks.
- Enjoy dawn views of Dhaulagiri, Machhapuchhare and the Annapurnas from Poonhill.
- Trek via spectacular forests, terraced fields, and quite villages
- Time to explore the historic Kathmandu and beautiful lakeside in Pokhara
If you’re looking for a trek that encompasses lovely villages, beautiful waterfalls, lush vegetation, magnificent farmlands, and splendid mountain views, then Annapurna Sanctuary trek is the one for you. This trek is an extension of the Annapurna Base Camp Trek with the inclusion of places like Ghorepani, Poonhill and Ulleri, among others.
More than Just the Peaks of Annapurna
The Annapurna region is famous all over the world as one of the best trekking routes. Scenic beauty coupled with the friendliness of the villagers on the way, this trek is bound to be in your memories forever. Further, with a maximum elevation of 4120 meters at the base camp, it is not a challenging trek. As you hike on this route, you’ll go through rhododendron forests, cultural villages, lush green hills, and rocky slopes and ridges. So, Annapurna Sanctuary Trek has everything for you to enjoy.
A Little Bit of Everything
The Sanctuary Trek starts from Nayapul Ridge which is about 41 km from Pokhara. Our trek is in the protected site of Annapurna Conservation Area which is also the largest protected site of Nepal. Moreover, we begin our trekking from the beautiful city of Pokhara. We follow a path of dense forest, terraced land, and traditional Gurung villages.
Annapurna Sanctuary trek ensures that you have fun, satisfaction and a new-found and outstanding perception of our culture. It is certainly one of the most beautiful treks of Nepal.
You’ll enjoy some easy-paced hiking along with sundry of landscapes that will fulfill your every adventure thirst. You’ll encounter a variety of forest, vegetation, and wildlife. Relish in the warmth of nature as you explore some ancient cultures and traverse through rhododendron forests. You’ll forget your worries and feel a sense of tranquillity.
Annapurna Base Camp and Poon Hill are the major attractions of Annapurna Sanctuary Trek. The Base Camp allows you to be face to face with the majestic mountains, while Poon Hill provides you with some fantastic views of the mountains along with splendid sunrise and sunset.
The seasons of autumn and spring are the most favorable times for this trek. We provide Annapurna Sanctuary Trek all over the year. Moreover, we ensure that you get the best trekking service at an affordable price.
You decide what is best & we’ll take care of the rest
- The itinerary mentioned is a standard guideline. We can readily modify it according to your needs and requirements.
- The cost of the trek can also be changed according to your group size, needs, and time boundary.
- You can easily add additional activities into the Itinerary. You just have to let us know before confirming the trip.
- This trip can also start in the capital city of Kathmandu. You have to let us know if you want to begin there. In that case, the Itinerary will extend by a few days. Consequently, the cost will also increase.
- The addition or removal of activities will increase or decrease the cost of the trip respectively. This will be done through mutual understanding between the agency and the client(s).