- Crossing the world’s highest pass, Thorong La Pass at 5,416 meters.
- Majestic mountain views of the Annapurna range, Mt. Dhaulagiri and Mt Macchapuchchhre.
- Diverse landscapes, Tibetan cultures, Buddhist monasteries
Arguably the most popular trekking route of Nepal, the Annapurna Circuit Trek takes you around the entire Annapurna Mountain Range. You begin from 800 meters and reach an elevation of 5416 meters. You traverse through diverse landscapes and human cultural settlements. You’ll discover the Annapurna Range and view it from all sides while passing through famous places like Manang, Muktinath, and Jomsom.
On this trek, you’ll experience different cultures, traverse through forests, fields, and rocky ridges, and discover exotic places. The trek lasts for about 11 days as you go around the Annapurna Range exploring it from all directions. You’ll also visit popular destinations like Muktinath and Poon Hill as well. Most importantly, you’ll walk across Thorang La, one of the highest passes of the world.
Discover diverse cultures
Exploration of Tibetan culture is another important aspect of the Annapurna Circuit Trek. You’ll visit monasteries and Chortens which are some sacred places of Buddhists. In addition, you’ll get familiar with the Sherpa living in the Himalayas and their livelihood. Moreover, you’ll also know about Hinduism as you visit one of their most holy places i.e., the Muktinath Temple.
Muktinath temple is also one of the leading destinations of this trek. The holy temple of Muktinath is a popular destination among the Hindu as well as Buddhist pilgrims. However, other tourists also go there to see the historical and sacred temple. It is an immensely popular Vishnu temple situated in the Muktinath Valley at the bottom of the Thorang La mountain pass. Around 108 water spouts surround the temple premises.
Traverse assorted landscapes
Annapurna Circuit Trek passes through four districts of Nepal. We go counter-clockwise around the Annapurna Massif as we move through Chame, Manang, Muktinath, Jomsom, Tatopani, and Ghorepani, among other places. The circuit encompasses forests, rivers, hills, valleys, and mountains across Midwest to the northern part of Nepal. Along with Annapurna, the trail also provides some magnificent views of other mountains like Manaslu, Nilgiri, and Dhaulagiri. Furthermore, places such as Poon Hill provide glimpses of other mountains like Machhapuchhre, Himchuli, and Lamjung Himal.
The ideal times to visit are the months of September, October, and November. Also, February, March, April, and May are equally good times for the trek. These months of autumn and spring provide favorable weather to enjoy the trekking. We offer guides that will accompany you throughout the journey. Moreover, we provide Annapurna Circuit Trek at an unbeatable price.
You decide what is best & we’ll take care of the rest
- The itinerary mentioned is a standard guideline. We can readily modify it according to your needs and requirements.
- The cost of the trek can also be changed according to your group size, needs, and time boundary.
- You can easily add additional activities into the Itinerary. You just have to let us know before confirming the trip.
- This trip can also start in the capital city of Kathmandu. You have to let us know if you want to begin there. In that case, the Itinerary will extend by a few days. Consequently, the cost will also increase.
- The addition or removal of activities will increase or decrease the cost of the trip respectively. This will be done through mutual understanding between the agency and the client(s).