Are you looking for an affordable and quality package for Annapurna Circuit Trekking?
Arguably the most popular trekking route of Nepal, the Annapurna Circuit Trek takes you around the entire Annapurna Mountain Range. You will begin from 800 meters and reach an elevation of 5416 meters. You will traverse through diverse landscapes and human cultural settlements.
On this trek of Annapurna Circuit, you’ll experience a variety of cultures, traverse through forests, fields, and rocky ridges, and discover many naturally exotic places. The trek will last for about 11 days as you go around the Annapurna Range exploring it from all directions.
You’ll also visit popular destinations like Muktinath, Jomsom and Poon Hill as well. Most importantly, you’ll walk across the Thorang La Pass, one of the highest passes of the world. Our Annapurna Circuit Trek Package will cover all your trekking requirements. It is designed to meet all of your expectations on the tour.
Related trek: Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Some Trip Highlights on Annapurna Circuit Trek
- Crossing the world’s highest pass, Thorong La Pass at 5,416 meters.
- Majestic mountain views of the Annapurna range, Mt. Dhaulagiri and Mt Macchapuchchhre.
- Diverse landscapes, rich Tibetan cultures, astonishing Buddhist monasteries.
A short glimpse of Annapurna Circuit Trekking.
Why plan your Annapurna Circuit Trek via a Travel Agency?
- Everything including the accommodations and required permits will be managed by the travel and trekking agency if you are planning to hike as a group.
- Travel agencies are well equipped with required tools and professional guides trained to handle any kind of situation in case of any bad circumstances.
- Your heavy luggage and baggings will be carried by local porters. Trekking in groups is always safer than solo travel. It may be expensive to some extent but it’s worth paying some extra bucks.
What do you need to know about Annapurna Circuit Trekking?
- The Annapurna Circuit Trip will be hard and tough. You need to be healthy and fit as the trip will include trekking through difficult trails. If you choose a travel agency like us, the trek will definitely be easier.
- There is always the risk of Altitude Sickness. We guarantee the rescue service in case of an emergency.
- Taking less load of things with yourself is always recommended.
- Carrying a basic medical toolkit for first aid is recommended.
- If you are planning a trek the Annapurna circuit, you probably want to get travel insurance.
North Nepal Travel and Trek will always be with you from the planning to the departure phase of the trip. You can rely on us with confidence.
Annapurna Circuit Trekking trail map
Overview of 11 days Annapurna Circuit Trek Itinerary?
- Day 1: Pokhara to Chame (2710m)
- Day 2: Chame to Pisang (3300m) 5-6 hrs
- Day 3: Upper Pisang to Nagwal and Nagwal to Manang (3540m) 6-7 hrs
- Day 4: Exploring Manang
- Day 5: Manang to Yak Khraka (4110m) 3-4 hrs
- Day 6: Yak Kharka to Thorung Phedi (4600m) 3-4 hrs
- Day 7: Thorung Phedi to Thorang La Pass (5416m) to Muktinath (3710m) 7-8 hrs
- Day 8: Muktinath to Marpha (2670m) 5-6 hrs
- Day 9: Drive to Tatopani (1200m) 3 hrs
- Day 10: Tatopani to Ghorepani (2850m) 7-8 hrs
- Day 11: Ghorepani-Poon Hill-Nayapul-Pokhara
Some features of Annapurna Region Trekking
– Discover diverse cultures
Exploration of Tibetan culture is another important aspect of the Annapurna Circuit Trek. You’ll visit monasteries and Chortens which are some sacred places of Buddhists. In addition, you’ll get familiar with the Sherpa living in the Himalayas and their livelihood. Moreover, you’ll also know about Hinduism as you visit one of their most holy places i.e., the Muktinath Temple.
Muktinath temple is also one of the leading destinations of this trek. The holy temple of Muktinath is a popular destination among the Hindu as well as Buddhist pilgrims. However, other tourists also go there to see the historical and sacred temple. It is an immensely popular Vishnu temple situated in the Muktinath Valley at the bottom of the Thorang La mountain pass. Around 108 water spouts surround the temple premises.
– Traverse assorted landscapes
Annapurna Circuit Trek passes through four districts of Nepal. We go counter-clockwise around the Annapurna Massif as we move through Chame, Manang, Muktinath, Jomsom, Tatopani, and Ghorepani, among other places. The circuit encompasses forests, rivers, hills, valleys, and mountains across Midwest to the northern part of Nepal. Along with Annapurna, the trail also provides some magnificent views of other mountains like Manaslu, Nilgiri, and Dhaulagiri. Furthermore, places such as Poon Hill provide glimpses of other mountains like Machhapuchhre, Himchuli, and Lamjung Himal.
The ideal times to visit are the months of September, October, and November. Also, February, March, April, and May are equally good times for the trek. These months of autumn and spring provide favorable weather to enjoy the trekking. We offer guides that will accompany you throughout the journey. Moreover, we provide Annapurna Circuit Trek at an unbeatable price.
Annapurna Circuit Trek package can be customized as per your needs. You decide what is best & we’ll take care of the rest
- The itinerary mentioned is a standard guideline. We can readily modify it according to your needs and requirements.
- The cost of the trek can also be changed according to your group size, needs, and time boundary.
- You can easily add additional activities to the Itinerary. You just have to let us know before confirming the trip.
- This trip can also start in the capital city of Kathmandu. You have to let us know if you want to begin there. In that case, the Itinerary will extend by a few days. Consequently, the cost will also increase.
- The addition or removal of activities will increase or decrease the cost of the trip respectively. This will be done through mutual understanding between the agency and the client(s).