This Lakes Day Tour in Nepal is one of the major activities of Things to Do in Pokhara.
Pokhara 3 Lakes Day Tour
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeTours
Activity Level Easy
Group Size Large Group
We offer you 3 Lakes Day Tour in the Lake City of Nepal. This Lakes Day Tour in Nepal is one of the major activities of Things to Do in Pokhara. Since Pokhara has been known as the gateway to Annapurna, but in recent years, the lakes, rivers, mountain, forest, local rich tradition, untouched lifestyle, museums, hills and more surrounding Pokhara have come to the fore. We have created a short tour to explore both the city and the surrounding countryside, its lakes, and the sunrise viewpoint of Sarangkot.
After an early start at your hotel, your tour will start at Sarangkot in the northwest the city at 1,592m, from where you will see the beautiful sunrise, then continue on to Phewa, Rupa, and Begnas lakes, the three most beautiful and popular out of eight Lakes of Pokhara.After boating on Phewa Lake, you will take a short break at the restaurant of the famous Hindu temple in the middle of the lake and with spectacular views of Mount Fishtail. Not only this, you will spend some time with drinks on the resort on the other side of Phewa Lake.
In addition, You will head 20 minutes away from the city towards the Rupa and Begnas Lake, Exploring the beautiful, less crowded lakes, A short walk up a nearby hillside will give you a view of all three lakes at a single glance with the beautiful Himalayas in the background.
- Less Exploring three lakes in a day, To know more about the Lake city of Nepal.
- Best views of nature and unique biodiversity, lakes, hills and Himalayas in a day.
- To know and experiencing the Facts of The Lake City.
- Experiencing eye catching views of Sunrise from Sarangkot.
- Boating in Phewa lake for stunning reflection of the snow-capped Annapurna in the calm water.
- Jaw dropping spectacular views of Himalayan Peaks form Dhaulagiri, Annapurna and Manaslu Himalayas range.
- To feel the nature and hospitality of most expensive and fabulous resorts around Pokhara: Rupakot Resort.
- Excursion of local surround along the side of Lakes and cities.
- Professional Guide
- Transportation on Mini Coach
- Tickets wherever required